My personal journey training as a triathlete in Spokane, WA.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Christmas in April

After applying for a renewal for Team Zoot/GU back in October it was great to hear that I was selected as 1 of 300 age group competitors to be styling this year.

I really like all the choices of GUs with my favorite for training for Ironman being the espresso which has 2x the caffeine. However, now that I'm training for only HIM, I don't need all the kick and have been testing out lime and chocolate.

In addition, we received some cool accessories like my new outfit, tons of water bottles, gu bottles and of course 4 boxes of GU gels and GU2O. So I'm pretty hooked up for training supplies for the next 3-4 months of training and racing.

I'm not sure if there are others in Spokane who got selected as well but it will be cool to have a new racing outfit for my first HIM race in Boise on June 1st.

So its Christmas in April so a big thanks to my sponsor Team ZootGu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home