My personal journey training as a triathlete in Spokane, WA.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Need to be more flexible!


I am taking the advise of my wonderful wife and have started to try and attend a weekly basic yoga class get more flexible and stronger.

I have started to work on my weakest link of my training which is running. With increased running volume and intensity, I am finding that my legs and hamstring are getting more and more tight especially after my long runs on the weekend.

I have taken only a few classes - typically on Mondays which is my rest day and find that its a great way to stretch out my tight muscles and recover. I would highly recommend integrating some yoga into your training regime.

If you are looking for a safe and quality place to learn yoga - please check out Twist Yoga Studio in Downtown Spokane located next to Interplayers Theater on Howard and 2nd Avenue.

www.twistyogastudio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home