My personal journey training as a triathlete in Spokane, WA.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanks to my Sponsors

I just uploaded links to my awesome sponsors for 2008 - I really couldn't have competed or continue to participate in all my triathlons without their help, guidance, coaching, stretching, food, rehab and of course equipment.   Please check them out and give them your support - tell them that "Ironheart' Phil sent you.    

I want to give a special holla of thanks to my wife Shelley and my two kids, Chase & Madison for supporting me during my 5 way heart bypass surgery, rehab and journey to finish Ironman CdA in 2005.  I couldn't have done it with your support!  

And finally I want to give a big thanks to my coach, Scott Roy at TeamBlaze for all the training advise, group rides, master swims and run help on my 2006 IMCdA to get me to the finish line - a dream come true!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home